logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fixed position of Menu in showcase position

Fixed position of Menu in showcase position 4 months 4 weeks ago #16762

• nitram
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using the Melody Template and I have added a 3rd party mega-menu into the showcase position, which works fine, however, I wish the mega-menu to remain in a fixed position to the underside of the Logo position, so it does not scroll when the user scrolls up and down the screen. This site is designed for use on a 10-inch tablet. Can you supply a snippet to make this showcase position to be fixed. My site is testsites1.co.uk
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fixed position of Menu in showcase position 4 months 3 weeks ago #16763

• nitram
  • Fresh Boarder
The Mega menu is from JoomlaCK and it is the showcase modules position that needs to be in a fixed position without scroll up and down capability. Thank you

Fixed position of Menu in showcase position 4 months 3 weeks ago #16765

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 909
Hello Nitram,

I do not provide support for third party extensions or for template customisation.

Thanks,
JohnO
The following user(s) said Thank You: nitram
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds