logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Horizontal header menu in scene template

Horizontal header menu in scene template 3 weeks 3 days ago #16218

• Bradverts
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to add a 3-item header to the top of every page - where the time is displayed - on the right. I can't see how to do this
1 how do I get stuff in that area?
2 how do I make horizontal rather than vertical menus?

Thanks +++ to anyone who can offer help with this

Brad
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Horizontal header menu in scene template 3 weeks 15 hours ago #16223

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 876
Hi Brad,

You can only use the menus as they are in the demo of the template. Example - the sidebar vertical menu.

The date and time are set in a php file. I do not recommend using that file to add content to your site.

You can add text to the custom module. This is where the text "How I see the World - "Capturing Memories Forever"" can be seen in the demo.

Thanks,
JohnO
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bradverts
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds